Think You Have COVID-19? We Are Testing.
How does it work?
- Call your local AMC and consult with one of our physicians. The care provider will determine which diagnostic fits best for you – COVID-19 PCR or Antibody testing.
- Request an appointment for COVID-19 testing either in clinic or at your place.
- Results for PCR testing may take up to 24 hours to process while results for Antibody testing are ready within 15 minutes.
How PCR and Antibody Testing differ from each other?
- The PCR test takes a swab from the back of the nose and throat and looks for the presence of the virus itself.
- The Antibody testing looks at a blood sample for antibodies generated in the body in response to the virus, showing whether or not the person tested has been exposed to it in the past.
Whether you have detected COVID-19 symptoms, require an Official COVID-19 Certificate for traveling purposes or if you’re wondering if you’ve previously had coronavirus — contact AMC Almaty.
*During busy lab times, PCR Testing may take up to 48 hours