Food is the most powerful medicine in the world. It makes us sick or it makes us healthy. It influences our capacity to live a happy and vibrant life.
Nutrition therapy is based on the scientific concept that food, as nature intended it, provides the nutrients needed to heal the body and to helps bring us back to a state of optimum health and vitality.
Your individual nutrition plan is based on your unique nutritional needs; therefore one size does not fit all.
At your consultation:
You will meet with AMC’s Nutritionist, Dr. Alfiya Bolyspayeva, for a 60 minute one-on-one consultation. Dr. Alfiya will investigate your case history, medications, current diet, and lifestyles. Together you will agree on your health goals with your AMC nutritionist guiding and coaching you on your presonalized program.
You can expect:
- A full explanation of your nutritionist’s understanding of your health concerns and diet goals
- A discussion of foods that may be contributing to your ailments
- Suggestions of foods that may help alleviate your symptoms
- The explanation of any vitamin and mineral deficiencies and advice on correction
- The recommendation on your basic meal plan
- The recommendation and discussion of any additional functional laboratory tests
After the consultation:
- You may be prescribed certain laboratory tests before returning to the clinic for your follow-up consultation. If you should have any questions or feedback during this time, your nutritionist will be available via email / phone.
- Follow up consultation(s):
- Follow up consultations last 30 to 45 minutes. Follow up is recommended to review your program and adjust specifics as needed.
You can expect:
- A full review of the program
- Review and explanation of any test results
- Adaptation of the program
- Addressing of any new symptoms / change in circumstances
- A detailed nutrition program for the next stage of your treatment: including diet, lifestyle and/or supplements tailored to suit you
*individual discount on DNA testing upon request